INTERN WITH US
Are you a mission-minded, multi-tasking wordsmith with social media know-how? Do you have creative ideas for how to get a message heard? Do you feel people connect with what you have to say? For Ministry Resources is a nonprofit that has served thousands of churches and distributed tens-of-thousands of resources to ministries all over the world. We’re looking for an intern in the area of social media communications. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to serve in a purpose-obsessed organization.
What You Will Learn:
* How to develop online-focused content strategies.
* How to create social media strategies that work towards specific goals.
* How to write creative content that catches attention and drives traffic.
We’re looking for a team member with the following traits:
* A purpose-motivated self-starter with some experience in youth ministry — volunteer or vocational.
* A detail-oriented, organizational ninja with the ability to wisely prioritize tasks.
* A creative, out-of the box thinker with communication, writing, and social media skills.
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Premier are a big plus.
Please send us an email that tells us why you think you’d be a good fit for this position along with a resume. The candidate we consider will be asked to submit a writing sample, two references, and go through the necessary interview process.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org