For Ministry Resources mission is to “Maximimize Ministry”
Are you engaging your congregation in the church and out? Are you helping them reach their goals in life? Are you reaching the new people moving to your region effectively and consistently? Is your church making use of the power of the Internet and social media? Do more than just promote your church. Generate response. Connect with and engage your congregation. Start a conversation with potential members. Grow your church. For Ministry Resources is providing the tools for the church to operate in a digital age. We offer free websites, church membership management, social media direction and implementation, back office support and more….for FREE. This is not a gimmick, it’s a non-profit ministry. All we ask is you do your part in helping your church to succeed, we will walk beside you freeing up valuable time and resources for you to do God’s work.[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row no_margin=”true” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” border=”none” bg_color=”#ffffff” inner_container=”true”][vc_column width=”1/1″]
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:3-4.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; I Peter 3:15.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57